Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beginnings...

Well, here we are.  Its 2012 and its time for a new start.  Ive been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but wasn't really sure how to do it or what to talk about.  I have a lot of interests but in the end decided to make it more about what I might want to talk about on any given day.  Maybe it will develop focus over time, but for now its just a way for me to blab on and on for a while.

So, what will I be talking about?  Lots of things.  I have a wife and kids that keep me pretty insane.  I LOVE Star Wars, so there's sure to be a post or two hundred on that.  I like football, food and the History Channel.  So, yeah, it'll be pretty random.  But hopefully it will be interesting or at least somewhat relevant.  So welcome to my little corner of the interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment